The GFTU are delighted to announce that we have acquired Emplaw, a leading, award winning subscription based on line employment law portal for people providing up-to-date, accurate employment law advice.
Emplaw provides expert, online employment law information for lawyers, Law Centres, Trade Unions, CAB’s and people with an interest in supporting people in their workplace.
Emplaw content is comprehensive and up-to-date, and the service is designed to provide straight forward, easy-to-find answers to the questions raised by busy practitioners. It is clear and concise and is authored by the UK’s leading practicing barristers and top law firms.
The service includes:
· An on-line portal: available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
· Law cards: detailed and incisive guides structured by employment law topic. All linked to legislation, cases and other relevant information
· Case Summaries: professional summaries searchable by topic and linked to full reports. Over 25 years of relevant cases
· Emplaw Monthly: a one-stop read for keeping up-to-date with employment related legislation and news plus professional summaries of the month’s key cases
· CPD: Earn, evaluate and record your learning at emplaw.co.uk
· A range of other opportunities.
Individual, organisational, annual, monthly and daily subscriptions available.
For people who want to stay in-touch with employment law, there is a free monthly newsletter and you are able to subscribe to it by clicking here .
For people wanting to subscribe to the full service or to select other subscription options please click here.
Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01509410867.