The GFTU Education team have created 10 courses that we hope you will find informative and that they will help provide you with the skills and knowledge to become a more confident activist.
We are committed to providing a well-rounded knowledge base of education to our respected family of affiliates and their much valued members at all times and especially during these testing times.
Together, stronger! Together We Rise!
The 10 new courses are:
1. Coronavirus (UK). (Found under Government).
2. Information Security. (Found under Foundation Skills).
3. Data Protection (Core). (Found under Foundation Skills).
4. Remote Working. (Found under Foundation Skills).
5. Mental Health Awareness. (Found under Foundation Skills).
6. Introduction to Health & Safety. (Found under Foundation Skills).
7. Equality In The Workplace. (Found under Foundation Skills).
8. Disability and Discrimination. (Found under Government).
9. Learning to Learn. (Found under Government).
10. Assertive Communication. (Found under Government).
Please follow this link to access :
https://gftu.learningpool.com/login/index.php – CREATE NEW ACCOUNT OR LOG IN IF A RETURNING USER. THOSE WHO HAVE HAD AN ACCOUNT PREVIOUSLY AND HAD A COURSE IN PROGRESS OR COMPLETED YOUR ACCOUNT IS STILL RELEVANT AND LIVE. ALL OTHERS HAVE BEEN DELETED (SITE HOUSEKEEPING).
Should you have any technical difficulties with creating an account or logging back in as a returning user please contact the Learning Pool Support Desk. It is fully functioning and available 7 days a week (Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm. Weekends and Bank Holidays 9am – 5pm). Please contact via email email@example.com or via telephone 0845 074 4114
To find out more about Learning Pool contact: Mark Robinson (GFTU Education Administrator). E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org