GFTU Income Protection Plus
20% discount off your first two years’ premiums*
- Cover up to 70% or £1,200 per week of your income (whichever is lower)
- No waiting period – cover starts as soon as your first contribution paid
- No penalty for making a claim and no limit to the number of claims you make
- Profit Share Account – any profits are shared with members
- 97% of new claims paid over the last 3 years (2016-2018)
- Enhanced Loyalty Bonus** - aims to provide your loved ones with a minimum capital sum of £10,000 and six months of income cover if you die before the maturity of your policy
- GP 24/7 - Free current access to a 24/7 app-based GP service putting healthcare in the palm of your hand with instant access to a GP – anytime, anywhere
- PLUS … as an extra bonus, all policy holders have free access to a member benefits scheme currently providing a wide range of discounts and cashback on leading brands such as Currys PC World, EE, M&S and Virgin Active and much more.
Telephone: 01727 228566
For full Terms and Conditions, please visit www.pgmutual.co.uk
*For full terms and conditions, visit www.pgmutual.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
**Applies to existing members as well.
The General Federation of Trade Unions Educational Trust is an Introducer Appointed Representative of PG Mutual, which is the trading name of Pharmaceutical & General Provident Society Limited.
Pharmaceutical & General Provident Society Ltd is a Friendly Society incorporated under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, Registered Number 462F. Registered office: 11 Parkway, Porters Wood, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL3 6PA. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Reference Number 110023.