Win:Win GFTU External Services
Balloting Services: UK Engage: Independent Election and Ballot Scrutineer
Services: Independent Scrutineer Services, Ballots, Elections, Polls, Postal Voting Services, Online Voting Services, NEC Elections, AGMs
Pensions: Walkers Solicitors: Pension Scheme Legal Advice and Support
Tel: 01580713649 / 07977482510
Marketing: Blue Creation
The GFTU have developed a good relationship with Ian over the last few years and Blue Creation offer a start to finish service that can include the delivery, erection and dismantling of Exhibition Stands and Display Graphics then the storage of the materials until needed again.
Specialising in a range of flexible exhibition stands, banners and pop up displays - from design, construction, installation, set up, retrieval plus storage, they also provide a range of campaigning materials.
Marketing: Senate Media: Animation and Marketing Communications
They say that a picture speaks a thousand words. Senate Media produce short animations and can distil complex messages into snappy,memorable clips for website and other media concept right through to full production.
Marketing: TC Branding Group: Branded Merchandise and Gifts
Marketing: Ade Marsh Photography: Event and other Photography
Technology & Communications: The Phone Co-op: Fixed and Mobile Communications Provider
Technology & Communications: CTi: Phone System Support
Tel: (0)12 4262 1631
Technology & Communications: Tony Johnston: Technology Consultant
Technology & Communications: Entegraty: ICT helpdesk Support and on-site Maintenance
- Service Level Agreements backed up with financial guarantees
- 99% of our support calls are responded to within 30 minutes, due to this we have a very high client retention
- Single point of contact for all ICT issues including Liaising with 3rd party Service provider
- ISO9001:2015 certified
E: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology & Communications: CSL Business Machines: Photocopying and Office Machinery
Software Providers: Solutions for Accounting: Sage and ACT! CRM Software and Support
- Constitution & Rule Book Issues
- Responding to Government Consultation
- Industrial Action & Picketing Advice
- Campaigning & Organising
- Trade Union, CAC and Certification Office matters
- Collective Issues (bargaining; redundancy & TUPE consultation
- Protective Awards
- Internal HR Issues
- Property, defamation, criminal
- Trade Union Advice Helpline: to Officers & Officials providing legal advice/to members providing
- Employment & general legal advice.
Developing Understanding/Legal: Morrish Solicitors: Full range of Legal Services
- Business Automation and Customer Service Software
- Credit Control and Payment Processing
- Document Management
- Payroll and Expense Management Software
- Manufacturing and Construction Management
- Retail and Warehouse Management
- Sage Dashboards and Hosted Desktops
Developing Understanding/Legal: Emplaw Online: Legal Knowledge
Training & Development: British Red Cross: First Aid and Other Workplace Training
The GFTU have an arrangement with British Red Cross who provide First Aid, Manual Handling, Fire Marshall and First Aid Courses & Mental Wellbeing Courses at either Quorn Grange, affiliated Unions premises, independent locations or one of the 170+ Red Cross Training Centres up and down the country. Bookings generate a small commission for the GFTU Educational Trust.
The GFTU can arrange for Red Cross training to be delivered at a location designated by the affiliate, which can include The GFTU National Office, if preferred.
For more information about this please call 01509410978 or email email@example.com
Download the brochure here.
Accommodation & Venues: Crème Conferences: Venue sourcing Bureaux
Accommodation & Venues: Yarnfield Park Training and Conference Centre: Conference/ Event Venue
Tel: 01785 762605
Financial and Insurance Services: Lighthouse Group: Financial Advice
Tel: (0)79 6732 1715
Financial and Insurance Services: Mercer: Pensions Actuary
Contact Details: TBC